What are cookies
How cookies help
Cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- allowing you to share content on social media sites.
We do not process cookies for
- Collection of identifying personal data – we shall always seek your explicit permission if we ever want to collect such information;
- Collection of sensitive information without your explicit consent
The cookies we use fall into three categories:
Required Cookies: These cookies are required to enable core site functionality. Includes remembering your selected country and language, tracking your movement on and usage of our site for statistical purposes, storing whether you are logged in or not.
Functional Cookies: These cookies allow us to track your experience on the site, to optimize your shopping experience, to invite you to provide feedback, and to allow you to interact with product reviews. Functional cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features, including access to your portfolio of products you have designed or order through us.
Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our website is being used, how effective marketing campaigns are, and help us customize and improve our websites for you. Unless you provide us with explicit information by filling in a form or calling us, all data collected by analytical programmes shall be saved anonymously and we shall see only general values not specific individual data.
Examples of that include:
- The way you reached our Website (for example, using a search engine, advertisement etc.);
- The actions you perform on the Website such as viewed number of pages, time spent on a given page, on which page the visitors have exited the Website;
- How often you come back to our Website;
- The technology (for example, browser, operating system, device etc.) used by visitors.
Setting your cookie preferences
You can control how cookies are placed on your device either via Your Cookies Setting on this website or from within your own browser.
You can turn cookies off, however due to their role of enhancing or enabling usability and site processes, disabling cookies may prevent you from being able to use certain parts of this website.
If you would like to disable cookies on your machine, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser will tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.