This website is owned and operated by
2303 Pernik, Bulgaria
2 Mladen Stoyanov Str.
+359 76 670 296,
+359 2 950 4444
We, Magmapack, value your privacy and appreciate that you trust us to protect that information.
This Privacy and Policy explains what information we collect from you, why we collect it, and how we protect it. It also summarises your rights and tells you how you can exercise those rights, including by contacting us.
However, this policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites that may post links or advertisements on or otherwise be accessible from our website. The information collected by these third-party websites is subject to their own privacy policies.
What information do we collect?
Information collected automatically:
- your IP address
- the internet browser and device you use
- data passed through applications you may download via our website
- the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content
- if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history
If you are a registered Magmapack customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the other information we collect about you described below. We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
Information you provide when you create an account or make a purchase:
- contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
- payment information
Information you provide when you personalize a product
When you personalize a product on our website, you may provide text or images that contain personal information.
Age of consent
The website is not meant for use by children under the age of sixteen and children under that age are prohibited from creating an account or otherwise providing their personal information.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- fulfill your order and provide related customer service;
- maintain, improve, and administer our website,
- inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
- improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you,
- identify and prevent fraud,
- enhance the security of our network and information systems,
- better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
We may provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
- Fulfilling or delivering your order
- Storing and securing data
- Processing payments
- Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities; or
- Customer service
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
- access your personal information
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
- request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
- have errors in your personal information corrected
- have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
How you can exercise these rights?
You can contact us to exercise any of the rights listed above by going to the Contacts page on this website.
You may also exercise some of those rights on your own by going to My Account, selecting “Account Update”, and updating your personal information and preferences.
Please provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and your specific request. Even if you choose to be placed on the Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your orders, your account or other administrative purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. When you establish an account at Magmapack, you choose a password to help protect your account information. You should select a strong password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to My Account and selecting “Account Update.”